Kingdom Hearts Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all KH fans to talk about the games and manga.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules of the Chat Box

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam Leonhart
King of Twilight, General of Hell
Sam Leonhart

Munny : 100572
Location : Usually Radient Garden, but I have clones everywhere!

Rules of the Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Chat Box   Rules of the Chat Box EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:56 am

Here's the rules for KHForums Chat Box rules! As with the forum rules, punishments range in severity. Banning for really bad things.

1. The Chat Box is public. Any member that logs into the Chat Box can see your messages. Consider what others will think of your post.

2. Any flames towards any user will not be tolerated. Mod bashing is considered flaming. And like I said in the forum rules, flaming causes a huge, unwanted chain of events.

3. The Chat Box is not a place to sort out your arguments. You have PM for that. We don't need you getting in the way of others who are trying to enjoy the Chat Box.

4. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING IN THE CHAT BOX THAT ALREADY HAS A SECTION BASED ON IT.
This includes:
Pairings
Manga Spoilers
Anime Spoilers

Game Spoilers
Book Spoilers
(You can discuss anything, but no spoilers)

5. INSTANT CHAT BOX BAN
Should the sub rules listed below be broken by any user, that user shall receive a ban from the Chat Box as soon as possible. These rules are not to be tolerated here, (Or anywhere else in the forum)
a. Anything the mods or myself deem racist, sexist, or homophobic, will result in your ban.
b. "Sexting" will NOT be tolerated.
c. Sexual Harassment will not be tolerated either.

Also, as a warning ahead of time, the to get rid of chat messages is to delete everthing. you can't delete anything, and only people who know how (Me, Yumi, and VT) can.

Last edited by Sam Leonhart on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (Update))
Back to top Go down

Rules of the Chat Box
Page 1 of 1