Kingdom Hearts Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all KH fans to talk about the games and manga.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life of Sam Leonhart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam Leonhart
King of Twilight, General of Hell
Sam Leonhart

Munny : 101352
Location : Usually Radient Garden, but I have clones everywhere!

Life of Sam Leonhart Empty
PostSubject: Life of Sam Leonhart   Life of Sam Leonhart EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:54 am

The Life of Sam Leonhart;
Book 1: A New Order

Prolouge

I was born thirteen years after the destruction of my home, Radient Garden. The shell leftover, Hollow Bastion, was overrun by the Heartless - the darkness of fallen hearts - and Malifecent and her group.
It took nine years for it to be restored by Sora, the Keyblade Master. 4 years after wards, I was born to Leon and Riona.
I am… Sam Leonhart.
King of Twilight, General of Hell
Sam Leonhart

Munny : 101352
Location : Usually Radient Garden, but I have clones everywhere!

Life of Sam Leonhart Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2: Starting Practice   Life of Sam Leonhart EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:54 am

Chapter 1
Starting Practice

Smell of gunpowder. Clanging of gunblades. Sweat running down my face, somewhat blinding me. Just a regular training session, just a regular morning.
“Keep it up, Sam!” my dad, Squall Leonhart, says as our gunblades clash. I could see the sweat rolling down his face. He must be as exhausted as me. I might have a chance of beating him for the first time.
Then, my sword slips in my grip, and my sword drops. Suddenly, my dad’s blade is rushing for my gut. I barely dodge, and say panicky, “Watch where you stab, Dad!”
“Just be happy you dodged!” he says, smirking. I swing my sword at him, with the flat-side facing him. It isn’t fatal, but will win me the match. As usual, he blocks it with ease.
“Fira!” I say, surrounding my blade with fire magic momentarily. Me dad backs off slightly, and I use the opportunity to put my sword tip to his throat. Gasping, I say, “I win!”
“Good job!” my dad says, stepping back. “Maybe Riona can cook us a special dinner tonight, just for your victory!” He glances at his watch, and says to me, “you might want to get going. School’s gonna start in an hour!”
<> <> <> <> <>

After eating and showering, I run to ‘school’. It really was an abandoned house, and my mom, Riona, is the only teacher. The students were me, my brother Layle, Cloud and Tifa’s kids, Exellion and the twins, Staci and Katlynn. I sit next to Exellion, and we start talking about my victory. Then, after a while, my mom shushes us.
<> <> <> <> <>
“So, what did you want again, Vivi?” Squall asked.
“To train your son,” the Black Mage replied. You couldn’t see his actual face, only a blue, denim jacket, thick leather gloves, hiking boots, and a floppy hat with a zipper mouth.
“Why do you want to train my son?” Squall said worriedly. He had known Vivi for 16 years, but still couldn’t even imagine what went on in the dark little head of his.
“Because…” Vivi goes up to Squall’s ear, and whisper’s the rest into it. The response shocked him pretty bad.
“Why would he want Sam?!”
<> <> <> <> <>
On my way home, my and Exellion chatted a bit.
“So, what are you guys doing for your victory?” he asked.
“We’re going to have a mini-party!” I said, kind of excited. Then, I heard a noise. A high-pitched, distorted warbling sound. My dad had told me Heartless sometimes make that sound. Apparently, Cloud had told Exellion as well. So we go check it out.
“Is that a Heartless?!” Exellion said, slipping out his knife.
“Must be. It’s like my dad described it,” I said, more to myself than to Exellion. It had a pure black body, and yellow eyes. It had crooked antennae, twitchy, and short. My dad had said they were the called shadow, the weakest kind of Heartless. Then, it turned to face us.
“What is it doing?” Exellion asks.
“I dunno…” I say. Then, it lunges at us, talons outstretched. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning comes from the peaceful sky, fry the Heartless, and causes it to blow up.
“Can’t let it kill my trainee!” a high-pitched says behind us. I turn to see a something. “Can I please speak to Sam in private?”
“Who are you?!” Exellion and I say about the same time.
“I’m Vivi,” the thing said. Suddenly, memories flashed through my head. Seifer talking about an old friend in seclusion, and seeing this guy several times in the background of my life. “Can I please speak to Sam alone?” Vivi said, snapping me back to reality.
“Ok,” I say. I turn to Exellion, “Go on. I’ll catch up.” After Exellion left, I turned to Vivi. “Why did you want to talk to me?”
“I want to train you,” Vivi said calmly.
“Train me? Why?!” I say, shocked. I didn’t know the guy, and he wanted to train me. Hell, he even called me his ‘trainee’.
“Someone very important wants to see you,” he said, still calm. How was he so calm? Had he done this before?
“Who would be interested in me?”
“Other then that girl with blonde hair, a prophet.”
<> <> <> <> <>
That night, there was an unofficial party for my victory in practice. I don’t understand, but it meant I could take over as protector of the town when I turn 18. Once again, don’t know why, but everyone was in high spirits. Jokes, bad and good, laughter, hugs, and kissing. Especially me and Katlynn.
“Oi!” Layle says loudly, breaking my make-out session with Katlynn. “Earth to lovebirds! Cakes ready!” I smirk, and shove my brother out of the room, and continue kissing Katlynn. Then, my mom yells for me. She could break it up that easily.
“Coming!” I yell, and slide down the banister, and land a few feet away from the table, with a fair-sized cake.
“YES!” We all dig into the cake, while the adults hang back, surprised by our ferocity.
<> <> <> <> <>
“So, did you speak to Sam?” a man in the shadows asked Vivi.
“Yes,” Vivi replied. “He seemed shocked, and left.” The man in the shadows steps out. He was wearing a purple robe, had red hair, and was fairly tall. But, he had a weird feature. His eye color kept changing.
“Well, I’ll just have to send him a dream,” the Prophet said.
<> <> <> <> <>
I was walking through a hall I’ve never seen before. There was a huge span in-between this side and another, but the other side was surrounded by a electric field. There was a set of double-doors at the end of the hall. I open them, and walk into a large room with greenish floors, walls, and ceiling. There was an opening I could go to, and a chair facing away from me.
“Nice to meet you, Sam,” The voice of the person in the chair said. The chair spins around, and I see a very odd man. “I am the head prophet, Calin. I would like to speak to you. But first, I want to train with Vivi.” With that, my dream evaporated.
<> <> <> <> <>
I woke up in the middle of the night. The party had ended several hours before.
“Train with Vivi?” I muttered under my breath. “It might not hurt…” With that, I put my head on my pillow, and fall asleep.
<> <> <> <> <>
<> <> <> <> <>
A/N: Stollos brought to my attention that I didn’t describe Radiant Garden at all. Well, Radiant Garden is pretty much like our world technology-wise in the 90’s. Other then that, it’s the same as in the games.
Back to top Go down

Life of Sam Leonhart
Page 1 of 1